Thursday 15 August 2013

My Templateism Advert Picture Samples

See how beautiful I am. Perfect smiles, good make up, pretty face, tall and swaggalicious... Lol. I took these pictures during the advert shoot i told y'all i did for a company (Templateism) in Pakistan. I know most of you would love to know how much i was paid for this... lol. I keep that off public. It was a test of camera and i look breathtaking.

Templateism is owned by Pakistans, they into website building, Template designing, Search Engines Optimizations and Website Hows and Whys. Online Advice and Recommendations. They are good bloggers' friends. You can see how beautiful my template is. I recommend their service for all bloggers in Africa. They are 24 hours available to help you with your online difficulties. Join them on facebook www.facebook.com/templateism and do visit their sites www.templateism.com for timely updates on Templates, Sites and Blogs. Drop your comments now.

16 comments:

  1. Amazing... u are too beautiful dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, am seeing things. Are the one on my contact?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are hoottt for Airvibez. But the person that design that I love*** suppose to collect slap. that is rubbish unless it is sample before the main shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you are she???

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice picture jummy. Hope you got paid. I love you my superstar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love uia smiles. it is good. all time representing. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. good for u. why is your chat not working. it was just loading long stuff like that. U no too fine. U just try sha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good girls always win. U are beautiful created and hardworkin. Oluwa is involved in your life. Are u the owner of Airvibez or just a part?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful noni. Finally na u be this. After 4 months on your BB. Hope u are the one i am chatting wif

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madam BC. U suppose collect award for broadcast. Even for midnight you still dey broadcast. I be think say na guy. Bhuahahahha. Anyway yu are trying. I love your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abeg send us Recharge cards. E don tey and your BB is getting boring these days. You are bringing updates late unlike before. I think the two sites management is tough for you guys. I would advice you guys to join the music to loversbase together. So far. you guys are still the best bloggers in Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keep up the work. I want to see the He of Airvibez.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pics dear. You are pretty, no lie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Miss wolrd. wlldone

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jesus christ!!!! Airvibez or loversbase am sorry, i didnt mean RIP on this page, so sorrrry.i opened to post this one and the one of that girl that commit suicide just got confused cos i just took my eyes off the page to see a scene on tv. i am soo sooo sorry, No RIP here oooooo. pls, i dont even know how to delete comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DONT WORRY. I HAVE DELETED THE COMMENT. I UNDERSTAND.

      Delete